Friday, February 26, 2010

 Continuing my love affair with all things MOTU (Masters of the Universe for those that do not like acronyms) , news on Giant Gorilla GI Gygor (whew). He is all new, and not reused Grodd. Don't know the confusion? (Gygor is the yellow one)





"

Gygor – 100% new tooling confirmed

Though I’d heard Gygor was completely new tooling and not a DCUC Gorilla Grodd re-use, I wasn’t sure and wanted to get it straight from the (Four) Horse(men)’s mouth. So I did.
Gy-Gor is indeed 100% new tooling. He’s much larger than Grodd, so none of Grodd’s tooled parts could be used to create him."
-"Thanks to Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation"

He should be huge, and he should sell out before I can add him to my cart (thanks Matty)
Yea that Battle Cat I drooled over? Not for me, they decided a glitch in the system could cause me to not have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment